Urine in blood after an accident. No fracture. Severe lower abdominal pain. Any internal injury?

I was in a bad car accident last week, went to the e.r. And all they checked were for broken bones, all was good there. But at my follow up apointment with my pcp she found urine in my blood with no infection to cause it, and last night u started spotting heAvily dark brown blood and now have severe pain in lower abdomen as well. I am very concerned since I stopped my period last week and its very abnormal for me to be spotting a week after my period plus I've never had blood in my urine before. I tried to call my dr with this new info and she is too busy with patients to call me back. I was wearing my seatbelt and I'm concerned something internal is seriously injured. What do you think it could be? Should I go to the e. r. Or just wait for my dr to call me back?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013