Urine has particles, done urinalysis, urine sinking to bottom. Any advice

I am 27-year-old female. For a few weeks I have been noticing that my urine sinks to the bottom of the toilet. When looking more closely, I can see small particles in it. I noticed the same particles in the sample I gave for my last urinalysis about a year ago (which came back normal) so I didn t think the particles themselves were any cause for concern. I do not have any other urinary symptoms; no change in color or odor, no frequency or burning, etc. I m wondering if the fact that the urine is sinking to the bottom is something I should make an appointment with my doctor for. Any advice would be appreciated!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012