Urine examination report, please suggest me

Hi...How to interpret this result..Pus cells:2-3/HPF, RBC:0-1 HPF, epithelial cells:1-2/HPF, casts:nil, crystals: calcium oxalate 1-2/HPF, bacteria-nill,other-nill. In chemical examination albumin is +. Please help if i have some infection and precautions and remedies. pH:5 ,SG:1.02, deposit abseent
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Yuor urine report is almost normal. If you dont have any problem with urination or fever you do not need any treatment. Just take plenty of fluids to keep your urine clear.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Suresh Kubavat's  Response
Your urine shows 1 rbc and + protein.
You must go for sonography of abdomen to rule out stone in urinary tract.
I hope you dont have diabetes.
If you have diabetes pl check S.Creatinine to see the renal functions.