Urine examination. What does the urine PH, Epithelial cells suggest?

URINE ROUTINE EXAMINATION I. GROSS EXAMINATION ....Volume 15ml ....Colour Pale yellow ....Appearance Clear II. CHEMICAL EXAMINATION ....Urine pH 5.0 ....Specific Gravity 1.020 ....Sugar Nil ....Protein Nil .... Ketones Negative ....Biles Nil .... Nitrite Nil .... Urobilinogen Normal III. MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION ....WBC/HPF 0-1 ....RBC/HPF 1-2 ....Crystal Type/HPF Nil ....Casts Type /HPF Nil ....Bacteria / HPF Nil ....Epithelial Cells / HPF Occasional can you read this report and give you guide what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012