Urine dip tests show hematuria, sporadic bladder pain. History of kidney stones. Could this be spasms?

I am a 45 yr old female with hx of kidney stones . Thru out this year i have done urine dip tests and every time it shows hematuria even though i cant see any blood. I havent had any other symptoms until here lately. My bladder hurts but no infection. The pain was sporadic episodes. I dont drink much water at all. I increased my water intack and drank cranberry juice and that helped. Could this be spasms?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013