Urine analysis shows pus cells, urates and phosphates, mucus threads. What should worry me?

I have my U/A test result and it shows the following pus cells 4-7, epithelial cells moderate, am. urates/phosphates few, rbc/hpf 0-2, mucus thread few, bacteria moderate, T. Vaginalis = 0-1/hpf. I am more concerned about the T. Vaginalis result and its score I do not know what it means but I do know what T. Vaginalis is, I do not have this before and did not have other sexual partners aside from my husband for more than 2 years
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013