Urine analysis done. Few pus cells found, occasional epithelial cells. Is the report normal?

DR. this is my Urine Report: kindly review it and tell me what to do.... and what this reports meaning... my pus cells are 4-6 Physical and chemical examination: Color : pale yellow sp. gravity : 1.010 reaction : alkaline protine : Nil glucose : nil ketone : Nil urobilinogen : Normal Bilirubin : Absent Nitrite : / Microscopic examination: R.B.Cs : Nil Pus cell ( /HPF) : 4-6 Epithelial cells : Occasional Crystals : amorphous phosphates (+++)
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013