Urination feels incomplete. What is the white substance that comes out?

Sir, when I go to pee after I m done. I feel like I have a little bit left. So I push so as to let the rest out. I can feel it coming out like usual when I finish. But here lately when I do this a white substance comes out. Then I still feel as if I have a little bit of pee left. So I do it again because it s an uncomfortable feeling. The same thing happens, a white substance comes out. This continues for about 3 to 5 min s. White fluid is transparent, (mucous type).
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012