Urination burns, headaches, joint pain, palpitations. Taken paracetamol. What is wrong?

hi my pee dosent really burn more than average but have hade much cloudy crap coming out for ages my doc dident do any tests the first time i noticed it and said it was probably protein but chhecked it myself in a pint glass and its full of lumpy white stringy matireal i am a 20 year old male is this normal i have also been suffering recently from palputations and cold sensitivity plus have been generaly not feelling good example headachs every day that are controllable whith paracetamol pale skin extream dandruffs joint pains and high gas levels for years have had blood tests bk and ecg fine apart from slightly high white bloodcell count docs have no awnsers hope you may have somthing better than panic attack as this is the only otherthing they suggested but i know its not that as i would know and i was not even slightly out of breath at the time of the palputayions eagerly awiting any thought all the best bill crosby:
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013