Urination. Had blood clots present. Why am I tired with bad cough?

im 21 years old girl,im having the weird sensation towards end of urinating since morning,and i just found out that there is little blood clot present on my tissue when i used it to wipe my genital after urination ..this few days i feel extremely tired and coughing non stop for almost 2 weeks..and everyday having the yellowish gooey fluid present on my underwear and after urination..can i ask what possible diagnosis or illness im having?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012