Urinating more, painful, heavy abdomen, cramps, blood in urine, fart, delivered baby

Hi, for almost 6 days now, I have been urinating more frequently and its a little painful. My abdoinal area feels a little heavy and has slight cramps now and again. There is a light smudge of blood sometimes when I urinate. I am farting more often than I usually do and they smell horrible. Also when I fart it feels like it is boarder lining between a fart and a stool . All of these symptons started at the same time 6 days ago, and I cant think what I have done to cause this. I have had a baby 8 weeks ago, but I have been fine up until this happened. Can you help me please.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012