Urinating blood with excessive pain, high temperature. Urinalysis report showed positive albumin and numerous RBC

Hello sir this is dilip jain age 19 .I observed that i m urinating blood,also there is excess burning sensation and pain while I urinate,as soon as i consume water within 5-10min I get a strong sensation of urinating .When i got urine test done,it was roughly told that rbc s are numerous , pus cells are numerous, albumin is ++++,also my i have alernating high temperature.Kindly tell me is it a case of UTI or any other deadly disease.Would be thankful to you if you kindly describe everything in detail
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012