Urinating blood after drinking Red Bull, am sexually active. Want opinion

Hi, I m a 17 year old female who drinks a lot of redbull. I recently started urinating blood today after drinking 2 cans through out the day. I have also just become sexually active, but I have checked with my partner that he did not have any STDs. I ve done some research and I m pretty sure it is the redbull, but I need another opinion before I go get it checked out. I ve been drinking redbull for some time, but have never had this problem
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012