Urinated at the time of hitting head on oven drawer. Reason?

I stepped on something and fell backwards hitting my head on the oven drawer. At the same time I did that, I urinated. I didn t pass out, feel nauseous after or feel dizzy. It s been about 4 hours since I did it---head a little sore in the spot I hit, but that s about it. What would have made me urinate at the time I hit it? I worry about what happens sometimes when people hit their head and are dead a few days later.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Hello and thanks for the query
You have nothing to worry about as you have no loss of consciousness, no vomiting, no ENT bleed and no dizziness. But you have to watch for these symptoms for 24 hrs, if anything happens than immediately rush to ER.
Now your next question about urination. It may be due to shock you feel at the time of injury or due to fear of falling. So nothing to worry about.
Consul your doctor if you feel something abnormal.
Best Wishes