Urinary tract infection, swollen tongue, whitish gray colour, frequent urination after itching

Hi my name is jamie i went to the ER last night for a my toart and my tongue .Then when i go to the bathroom and pee their no blood but wen i wipe there alot of blood then it stop but when i went pee again and when i wipe i was just spotting blood but only when i wipe. I also have dark circlie under my eyes i got chills i and then i get really hot my hands will get very cold then my palms will sweat im very peal,nausea, and weak the ER told me that i had blood in my urine so he said i had a urinary tract infection and thrush but i don t think i have trush because its not the same color as trush my tongue is swell and the color of my tongue is whiteish gray my troat hurts and im peeing every ten to twenty mins later my hole body is aching
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012