Urinary tract infection, have pain while urination with occasional orange discharge. On herbal treatment. Suggestion?

Have urinary track infection for four days now, fourth one in 5 months. Treating this one with herbal remedies at present. Still very uncomfortable. Very painful just at end of flow. Pressure after peeing and have notices on three occasions a spec of orange discharge which has definitely come from urinary track. Please advise. Used herbal remedy on my last one and came back to them this time to try treat this infection as it was longer between infections compared to the two course of antibiotics I had for the first two infections early this year. Getting wisdom teeth out next wednesday and really need to get this under control before then.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012