Urinary tract infection, had MRSA in urine, vaginal infection. No help from drinking water, cranberry juice. Suggestions?

ok so my problem started last year while i was 16 , a week or so after the first time i had sex with my boy friend. I would feel like i really had to pee but when i did it would burn and if i tried to leave the restroom it would become worse and would burn and i would feel like i had to pee again. so i would but only a very little would come out and it would burn worse than the last time. we went to the doctor and the diagnosed me with a urinary tract infection and gave me sulfa. for about a month i was ok but then it started again so i went back and they said the same thing. this happened every month for six months so i went to a urinologist. he said i had mrsa in my urine and was surprised that i didnt have any boils or pimples . he gave me medicine to treat. after a month it happened again so i went back he said i still had it and so i took the same medicine a week later it came back at first they said there was no infection but then they said they found a vaginal infection and put me on diffferent medicine. after this it has came back more and more frequently. i keep going to the doctor but when they call they just say my medicine is in. i drink tons of water and i tried cranberry juice and nothing seems to help much. i cant get a straight answer from anyone and i dont know what this could even be anymore. the last time i went they said i had no infection but im still having symptoms. i took a look down there to see if i was normal and it looks kind of like i have a second pee hole between my pee hole and vaginal opening. I dont know what to do anymore. i weigh 130 pounds and im 5 6 . im an asthmatic and discovered that i have an allergy to pyridium . please help. send to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer