Urinary tract infection, burning sensation, rashes on vaginal lips. Bacterial or fungal infection?

I have UTI right now and my doctor gave me an antibiotic and another medication to help the burning, but it hasn t been getting any better. However I have a rash on my lower lips in my vagina that stings and burns when I walk or move very bad I don t know what a could be? I m really worried. It is so painful could it be bacteria or fungus? Please help if there is an ointment or cream I can buy to put on it
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012