Urinary test done. RBC, pus, ephithelial cells, traces of albumin found. What does it mean?

hello, i had urinary test and the miscroscopic finding shows the rbc - 2-3/hpf, pus cell - 50-55/hpf, what does this mean? On the physical characteristics it shows transparency as turbid, reaction - acidic, pH - 6.0 and specific gravity to 1.03, what does it mean? I have trace of albumin , with 3+ for ephithelial cells, bacteria - 1+ and amorphous urates - 2+? Is this normal, can you explain the result of this examination? Would appreciate your reply. thanks and God BLess
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012