Urinary problem when smoking, prescribed Macrobid. What is wrong?

hello, so i have this urinary problem. i think it might have to do with cigarettes... but i m not sure. i ve been smoking cigs since i was a sophomore in highschool and now i am a senior in highschool. lately i ve noticed that i ve been getting what feels like uti s almost every day (i smoke maverick menthols by the way) and i kinda stopped to see if that made any difference and it does! oh, and i ve been prescribed to macrobid for the past year but i hate taking them because they upset the hell out of my stomach . i m going to see a urogynecologist soon to see what s wrong with my bladder but before i do, i want to ask you what you think is wrong and could you give me some advice please?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012