Urinary frequency high, pelvic pressure, specks in urine. Had kidney stones. Further?

I am having urinary frequency, urgency, pelivic pressure, a few black specks in my urine. No flank pain, however a hx of kidney stones several times in which prior to the last episode of kidney stones I required Lithotripsy in which the Urologist had a very difficult time crushing the stone because it was so dense. I have also had approx 8-10 UA s done since May and all come back negative for a UTI , however are indicating microscopic blood in the urine. Don t know what to do. Please advise. Thank you, Michelle RN
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012