Urinalysis shows albumin and bacteria in urine. What does this indicate?

in my urinalysis today, it says that there is albumin and bacteria in my urine. what does it mean? I am female, married, 32 years old. I have an extreme abdominal pain last sat night. Then after that night, I ve notice that my urine s color is different from the normal one. it is too yellow or somewhat orange. Then I take the urinalysis test this morning. It says that the color is amber. The character is turbid. The reaction is 6.0. For the albumin, it is trace. for the sugar, negative. WBC-1-3: RBC , 10-15; Epithelial cells, it is ++++. And for the bacteria, it is trace again. Mucus thread, ++++ and A. Urates, ++. what does it mean?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013