Urinalysis showed UTI, RBC, epithelial cells, mucus threads, bacteria and pus cells. Am I okay?

hello! I had a urinalysis test and they told me i had a urinary tract infection . this is the first tine in history i got this infection. after this, i ate healthy foods , i avoid smoking, no junk foods, no sodas, and i drink plenty of cranberry juice. then i had another urinalysis test. i researched the results. some are normal. but i m not so sure about these: red cells:3-4/hpf, epithelial cells: few, mucus threads: few, phosphates: few, bacteria: few, pus cells: 7-9/hpf
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013