Urinalysis showed Crystals, Epithelial Cells, Mucus Threads, Leucocytes. Suggestion?

Hi doc,i got the result of my Urinalysis and it said Physical Analysis;Color:Dark yellow; Transparency;Turbid Chemical Analysis; Blood: Negative, Bilirubin: Negative Urobilinogen:Normal Ketones: Negative Albumin:Trace Microscopic :Pus cells 1-2, RBC 1-2, bacteria:Occasional,Epithelial Cells:Occasional, Mucus Threads: Moderate, Crystals Amorphous Urates/Phosphates: Plenty: Nitrite Negative, Glocuse: Negativ,ph:6.0 Specific Gravity: 1.025 Leucocytes: Negative Blood Chemistry FBS: 86.77 mg/dl Creatine: 1.63 mg/dl. Can You please help me understand the result of my Urinalysis and blood chemistry. Should i worry since the result of my creatinine is above average level? Thank You and hope to receive a reply from you! Raymart
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013