Urinalysis exam. Found pus cells, squamous cells, hazy transparency. Meaning?

hi my name is ludy. i made a urinalysis exam this morning. my result shows color: dark straw, transparency : Hazy, reaction : 6, specific gravity:1.025, sugar : negative, red blood cells: 0-what medication could give if th2, pus cells:1-4, casts: NONE,crystals and bacteria: few, squamous cells : moderate. Can you interpret my results and what medications can you recommend for the abnormalities on my results. thank you. then i made also an sgpt exam my result is 99u/l. is this alarming? what should i do? sorry doctor. i dont have money to pay and i dont have credit card. i just borrow a laptop to my friend to avail this opportunity to find answers to my problem. i just need help. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013