Urinalysis done, shows straw color urine, pus cells, bacteria, squamous cells, mucus threads. Normal report?

the result of my urinalysis is: color: straw transparency: hae ph: 0.5 specefic gravity:1.020 microscopic examination: pus cells:3-7occ rbc:0.2 occ crystals: amorphous urates: few squamous cells: many bacteria: few mucus threads: many dr. wat is my condition? it is n normal range or not? the chemical test performed are reducing sugar which is negative and protein qualitative is trace... can you please xplain that to me doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012