Urinal Problem while sleeping at night

Hi, I am 24years old man unmarried . While sleeping in the night time some days urine is coming out with normal pain . After some time i felt very tired no energy. These things happening while i am in dream any place i am getting afraid or getting major problem in dream suddenly urine is coming out for few minutes. Some time the dream may be sexual related dream. After some time i am not getting sleep. These things happening only one time at a night and not every day.two week once or some time one day once. what i should do to resolve this problem. i am having this problem past 1+ years. because of this problem really i am worrying very bad about me. please help me to resolve this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Oct 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi..., The above condition of passing urine in the sleep, is a sleep disorder....
There are many methods to control it, by medications like imipramine, oxybutinin...
other methods like passing urine before going to bed, alarm method.. more than all
you need to be counseled, consult a psychiatry....
Hope I have answered your question..