Urgency to urinate, frequent urination. Diagnosed as chronic prostatitis. Prescribed Amoxicillin

i am 25 old male unmarried .i started mustrubating at the age of 20 .last three year i have urine urgency and frequent urination .i will concern the urologist all the test i am done urine culture ,urine test ,blood test,even endoscopy done to mefinally they told to chronic prostatitis .they recommended to do mastrubation day after day ,and also i taken amoxlin durg .it syptoms remains me .how to cure the chronic prostatitis.i am no bisexual or hemosexual so there is no chance for std.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013