Urgency to pass stools, passing clear mucus. Have IBS, fructose and lactose intolerance. Cause?

I am a 21 year old male, 170lbs, with IBS , fructose and lactose intolerance , and taking 30mg vyvanse daily for adult add. The combination of the digestive issues and vyvanse have my appetite suppressed to the point that i typically only eat one meal a day, either in one sitting or small amounts throughout the day. I have recently been experiencing a immediate urge to move my bowels, but the BM is just mucous with a clear or slightly yellowish color. I still have normal BMs every day around the same times, but in the evenings, the mucous starts. I experience this primarily on days with high stress and little to no food at all. Could the combination of my gastric problems with the vyvanse and lack of food be causing these mucous emergencies? I also smoke between half and a whole pack of cigarettes a day, and will soon be starting a chantix prescription to quit (i have read that smoking and the gastric track are related). I don t see my physician untill the first week of the new year, is this a problem i need to seek more urgant care for? Right now it is just an annoyance and a mild discomfort
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012