Urge to urinate, yellow discharge, kidney stones, cystisis, UTI, irritation in vagina. On monistat. Help?

Hello, im having a problem. for about a week now ive had trouble urinating. Very little pee comes out n i have a extreme urgre to urinate. It burns afterwards. i have no itching or irritation around my vagina . Sometimes when i urinate i can see a yellowish substance i guess come out as i urinate. Which is weird because urine is suppose to come out of that particular part not anything else. now i am bleeding. I thought maybe i have kidney stone , cystisis, uti . At this point i have not a clue. I have n health insurance, to go see a doctor but i need antibiotics to treat this. What can i do or buy at a pharmacy? Please i need your help. I am 20 years old, yes i am sexual active. My mom tells me to buy monistat. She used it before to treat a uti, but im not sure if i should buy that.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013