Urge to urinate while sitting down, stinging sensation on tip of penis. Remedy?

For a few days I have the urge to urinate when sitting down, but the urge is much less when standing. Same when laying down to go to bed. However when waking up from a nap or a nights sleep the feeling isn't there. Also tip of penis stings like I have to pee or there is more urine that needs to come out. 27 year old healthy male. I do drink coffee in the morning. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi friend ..
Thanks for your query to Health Care Magic ..

I read your concern and it seems that Urge to urinate and stinging sensation on tip of penis is most likely to be of Urethritis ( infection and inflammation of urethra ) . It is curable in two days completely . I suggest you to do a Urine test for bacterial growth before starting antibiotics treatment.

I advice you to be on Tablet Levoflox 500 mg once daily for 5 days and Urispas to reduce painful sensation .
Drink plenty of water to eliminate bacterial organisms from urine .
Coffee is not the reason for urge to urinate .

Hope this information is useful .
Thanks & Take Care .