Hello and welcome to HCM
I understand you have two problems which need to be addressed.
First is the problem of frequent urinationa and burning urination.
These are symptoms of urinary tract infection
You need to get a routine urine examination and culture studies.
This will isolate the organism causing the infection.
In order to prevent further urinary tract infections, you should drink plenty of water, citrus fruits and maintain good hygiene. You should urinate after having intercourse.
Second problem that you have mentioned is that of Irritable Bowel Disesase (IBS
IBS is a chronic disease.
Complete recovery requires perseverence of the patient.
1. You should avoid dairy products as this will differentiate whether the symptoms are due to lactose intolerance
2. Avoid fats and have plenty of carbohydrates and grains
3. Drink plenty of water and fluids
4. Have lot of fibres in your diet
5. Have small and frequent meals
6. Avoid legumes and meat as it can increase bloating
Follow this regime and see if you find any difference in your symptoms.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P wahal