Urge to urinate frequently, burning, constant allergies and phlegm, fatigue. Diagnosed IBS. Is it candida ?

I think I may have candida but how would I find out for sure? My symptoms 1st started several years ago after unprotected sex, feelings like needing to urinate and some burning. I was treated with heavy doses of anti biotics. Since then I have had problems with constipation and not being able to empty the bowel properly. I have had a colonoscopy which diagnosed me with IBS but I had zero problems with this prior to my encounter. I recently started taking probiotics and they seem to be helping somewhat. Some of my other symptoms include constant allergies and phlem, fatigue while working out for short periods of time (20 minutes) and getting sick more frequently. I workout frequently and in good health. Any ideas? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012