Urge to urinate, frequent urination. Ultrasound normal. Prescribed Solifenacin. Solution?

Hello Dr, I am feeling the pressure and getting continues sensation to urinate, If I go to urinate its taking time to discharge urine and getting discharge little amount of urine or drops with frequent interval but the sensation and pressure is continued to remains. If I drunk couple of glass of water, then within a hour I getting pressure and I am going to urinate but I am unable to come out from the rest room for long hours. More than 20 to 30 times urine getting discharge with varies measures for a hour even though I am not feeling like I passed urine and I am still feeling the pressure and sensation. There is no other go I am controlling myself and leaving the rest room. Particularly in the morning and night this is unbearable. When I am office even the same kind of feeling some what I am ok. Two time Ultra Sound Scan done and recently the urothrogram (rg xray ) done. Those reports are quiet normal. There were no problems. The urologist prescribed a tablet (solifenacin succinate 5mg) for daily morning for 20 days. I took the tablets 9 days. I could not find any slight improvement. I am 37 years bachelor and my foreskin is quite tight with the head and not slipping back. Is this reason for this? Because one doctor said like that. I have been since 3 and half years in this situation and now this is became severe. It would be very great and unforgettable if you give me a solution for my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012