Urge to urinate, feeling of lump and pain on pressing below belly button, ANA positive. Related?

hello, when i press down on my stomach below my belly button it feels like if i have to urinate and also hurts when i press down and feels like a big lump. i have been under a lot of stress and despression and i also think that is why i havent gotten my menstration for the past two month. i am 19 i also have a positive ANA result as of last summer not sure if that has anything to do with the problems.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013