Urge to urinate, cannot normally urinate. Is this an illness?

Hi, I m 16 years old and I have problems when I have to urinate. When I feel the need to urinate and I go to the toilet, than no pee comes out and the urge to pee quickly subsides. But later on my bladder keeps on beeing filled. The only thing that helped untill now is to stimulate my penis by rubbing it underneath, by which the stream is suddenly followed. Is this a kind of illness I have and how can I get rid of it, because I want to pee normal again.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012