Urge to urinate, burns, blood discharge. Reason? Home remedies?

for a couple of days I ve had continual need/feeling like I ve got to pee. When i go it comes out in a full swoosh but at the end it burns & tingles. I ve not been drinking my average gallon of water daily. Yet I don t feel like I ve got a U TI. Once the pain started to ascend to my bladder I realized when I blotted, (after peeing) that blood has been discharged through urination . Kidney stones? UTI , bladder infection? I want to remedy this quickly & as cost free as possible. Home remedies are a god send. Please help. Thank you, SLW YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012