Urge to urinate after urination. Severe headaches after taking urimax, zenflox. Side effects?

hello doctor i am having a problem that i feel still have to urinate,even when i just finished...i consulted a doctor and i checked pre and post urination ..when my bladder was full it is 452 ml and after urinate is is 50.3 ml....there is no infection or any thing ..every thing is normal..but iam having a feeling still have to urinate and iam staining to get rid the last few amount of urine at last when i doctor prescribed me to take urimax0.4 mg and zenflox-200 2 times i have taken the medicine i am having head ache little heavy...pls suggest me it will cause side affects..
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013