Urge to urinate after having sex. Stings during urination, pass a small amount. Reason?

Hi, whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, afterwards I always feel the need to pee, but it stings and I only pass a small amount. This lasts for about half an hour to an hour after we ve had sex, then goes away. We had been together for three years (during which time this used to happen then after sex more often than not) but we then split up for a year. I had protected sex with two women, and the burning/pee problem didn t occur. I am now back with my ex of three years and its happening again already. It makes it embarrassing after sex, even though she s just worried about there being something wrong. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013