Urge to urinate. Urine test- normal. Had antibiotics. Pain in penis, black patches in penis foreskin. Treatment?

sir I am 25 year old guy I never did sex but masturbate since 08 years . about past 06 month I discovered to urge more to pass the urine same day I consulted doctor & he told me to take antibiatics I did urine test,culute ultrasound which was clear, & psa test which comes to 0.6 . doctor said that I have nothing wrongnow I want to, ask you since then I am taking medicine but I have some symptoms which are I have to urge urine when I urinate but after half hour urge goes out. I go to 06 to 07 time urine daily & also I have some pain in panis & also black patches in my penis foreskin . what I have to do please say to me
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013