Urge to pass stools, painful stomach cramps after eating, on medicines for UTI. What could this be?

yesterday, after eating I felt uncomfortable and approximately one hour later I had painful stomach cramps , sudden urge to have a bowel movement , I began to sweat and felt faint. I had to take several trips to the bathroom prior to feeling any relief. The bowel movements swift, but I felt a slight burning pain afterward. My stomach is very sore and this morning, I had a small bit of stomach pain and then had another bowel movement. I am taking phentermine , flouxitine and was recently prescribed Cipro for UTI .
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  164 Awaiting Answer