Urge to pass stools immediately after meals, stools have soft blobs with clear cut edges, had preotected sex. Chances of HIV? <br>

i had protected sex with a sex worker in amsterdam 5 and a half month ago.i haven t had any known hiv symptoms ( fever ,swollen gland ,flue like symptoms, fatigue ) except ...i do exercise regularly but seem to have the urge to pass to the toilet right after the meal with my stool has been soft blobs with clear cut edges (passed easily) . I know i am being paranoid and illogical and most probably hiv negative and this is coming out of the guilt feeling i have since i am a married man plus i am too scared to have an hiv test!! So i need to be reassured, so what are my chances of contracting hiv from a protected anal and vaginal intercourse (even if the condom didn t cover all the shaft of my penis )? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012