Urge to pass stools after evening meal. Pain when passing stools. Suggestion?

Hi, I have a normal bowel movement regularly after I wake up, but problem is that Whenever I will eat something in evening snacks whatever food it might be, I will have a urge to go to bathroom. But most importantly, I feel burning pain while passing the stool , the burning pain remains for 10mins or so after completing the stool. Can you please suggest me the solution for this problem. (I don t feel like this is an indigestion problem since I am having normal bowel movement) Do I need to undergo any tests? I already Segmedoscopy & got the report as no visible problem. This has been the case from the past 4 months.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013