Urethral opening hurts, burns and feels swollen, pain while urination. How to stop it ?

My utheral opening hurts, burns and feels swollen too, it s like what a good feeling would feel like except it s so much it hurts. It s so swollen. And my vagina hole is sore and swollen too and hurts real bad. I am just seeing my pee be a little red so I m about to start my period...but it stings to pee and I feel like I need to go to the bathroom all the time. But when I try omg a couple drops of pee come out and hurts bad. What can I do to help this stop?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
You seem to be having distal urethritis[Urinary infection]
Drink plenty of liquids like water, tender coconut water, fruit juices, soups, butter milk etc & avoid spicy food for 2 weeks. Sit in a tub of hot water to keep the part clean & for soothing relief.
See a doctor to get some antibiotics & urine tests if necessary.