Urethra itching, prescribed medication for gonorrhea. Treatment?

good day. I started feeling an itch in my urethra towards the tip of my penis, its usually starts from the base and the itch works its way up but not so burning sensation when urinating coupled with bowel itching deep inside in the anus . Also when i wake up there is a little bit of yellowish discharge, and wen i squeeze my penis a little more comes out. This worried me out. I went to the clinic about 3 days later, and the doctor gave me a urinalysis to check for UTI, and gave me the medication for Gonorrhea although i think of otherwise. it only stop for about 5 days and the symptoms backed again.she refer me to an internal medicine infection specialist but still he diagnosed it as gonorrhea and gave me injection and a single dose oral medicine. several days it s still the same symptoms. someone told me maybe it is a urethritis. could it be that and is the treatment.thanks more power.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012