Upset stomach, no ulcers or H.pylori. Taking anti-acids, crestor. Will stopping crestor help relieve symptoms?

I have upset stomach for many months. A recent test shows I have no ulcer or Helicobactor pylori. I have taken anti acid pills for more than a month and don t see any improvement. I am also on Crestor (5 mg) every other day. Should I stop taking Crestor in inoder to see whether the stomach problem will go away? My main question is: how long should I wait in order to see the effect? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013