Upset stomach, nausea, stomach pain, bloating. Family history of diabetes. Any idea?

Hi! I ve been having an upset stomach for a while now. It s mostly in the mornings, and I need to run to the toilet when I wake up, and then one or two times more after I ve eaten food, and it s always really loose. Often like diarrhea . I don t drink coffee in the mornings, and most of the times I eat a good healthy breakfast with youghurt and bread and some juice. I can also experience nausea , stomach pain and I m often bloated the entire day. And when I am bloated, my stomach is making a lot of weird noises and I sometimes need to struggle not to pass any gas. This is really annoying since I m a student and need to be in class. It has made me skip classes sometimes and it s not a thing I m proud of. I m also exhausted, tired, depressed and I need to urinate A LOT. My dad has diabetes , if that helps? but it doesn t seem to add up that either... I m totally lost here, so I thought I might check if any of you doctors could have an idea.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013