Upset stomach, nausea, rash on neck and cough with phlegm. Reasons ?

Hi I have had an upset stomach for the last two days it getting worse at night. Sometimes I feel like I want too throw up but I can t and other times it hurts to put strain on it. I also have a rash on my neck and my throat is full of flem and I constantly cough . There is an on and off headache and I feel horrible. I m able to eat but My stomach is rumbling. The pain isn t excruciating so I m not sure if its a bunch of little things or a tummy bug that s going around my school. I don t think it s food poisoning as I ve been eating normally and I ve had it before and feels nothing like this. Sometimes the pain is very bad and other times its not and I m not sure if I m exaggerating the pain or if its real. I m 13 years old and I m average height I don t know my weight but its average and I have asthma and I might have a slight wheat intolerance though its not proven and I can eat bread but if I eat too much I can get sick. My diet is not the best of that s important and I do horse riding, drama, debating so not much physical activity. I ve taken a brake from horse riding. I ve also had anxiety problems in the past. Thx and I hope you can help me☺
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013