Upset stomach, loose motion, vomiting, appetite loss. Taken Vominorm, Ofloxacin Ornidazole, Mefenamic acid, Dicyclomine hydrochloride. Treatment?

from 4-5 days my mother was having problem in my stomach,, like loose motions and vomiting.. also she was not having interest in taking solid food,,, sometimes in breakfast she was taking few bites of bread... and whole day solution of glucose ... she consulted with a general doctor he gave her a medicine vominorm, ofloxacin ornidazole combination,, mefenamic acid and dicyclomine hydrochloride combination.. since last day loose motion vomiting is under control.. but no interest in food yet,, stomach is stiff and tight,, burning sensation in throat.. please provide me a solution now
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012