Upset stomach, light-headedness, detached feeling. Gastro virus or anxiety attack?

Hi I have had for over a week and a half a upset stomach firstly plus I have been feeling detached , fuzzy, lightheaded. My doctor said it was a gastro virus that was going around but I am not sure the upset stomach has now subsided but I still feel a bit hazy/fuzzy? I have looked it up it says feeling unreal or detached is a anxiety attack which I have never had but I don t really have any of the other symptoms listed so I am not sure? Thanks any advice would be good.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013