Upset stomach, headache, irregular sleep. How can I keep studying?

Hi I m in college and have one more final to go. I didn t sleep for about 25 hours until finally got 3 hrs of sleep last night. Then I couldn t sleep untill about 10am this morning and slept until 2pm. Also while cramming for my exams I didn t eat much else than A few chicken nuggets and oatmeal. Right now my stomach is upset and I have a bad headache But I need to make sure I cover alot of material tonight and tomorrow up untill My exam which is at 8pm. What should I do as a temporary fix for today and tomorrow So that I can keep studying. (Going to try to sleep around 2am tonight)
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012